Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thanks for Giving


I am grateful for the people who have been inspired by this project enough to take action- some of whom even dug in their pockets to help support it's birth financially- to actually put it out in the world for ALL!  This is critical. . .this project is critical and feels inspired.  Most days the idea and creation of it really lights my fire but there are days I feel like "why me?"  I volunteer my time for this project at the moment and sometimes it feels like too much to take on especially when I feel like I'm sacrificing my personal financial "stability". . .but then I'm reminded that I'm not taking it on by myself.  I really am totally supported!!!

First of all a shout out to the seven fundraiser donors thus far - who didn't hesitate- who really got that it can't happen without their financial support.  (I can't even get grants without a track record of fundraising for this project.)  Here's to y'all!
Anonymous!
Sarah Thorsen
Dan Read
ANONYMOUS!
Aaron Bennett
Jennifer Denning
Karen Miles
Second . . there are a few special people who have taken substantial amounts of time and energy to give me lots of feedback and/or emotional/spiritual support:
Elena Bennett
Susan Ahl
Julianna Erikson
Anahata Iradah
THANK YOU!!!!!  This is so valuable to me!

Third. . .thanks to all of you have taken time to show your support by sharing the YouTube video and friending us on Facebook!!

Most of all I thank the Divine - who has shown up in amazing ways to affirm and support this project over and over- making the way thus far relatively easy, graceful and joyful- as long as I listen;-).

And for those of you still on the fence. . it's time to jump off now!  Here is the video and the fundraising campaign page is one of the pages listed above!


No comments:

Post a Comment