Saturday, March 01, 2014

C4 Blog-a-thon Day #1

So, I'm participating, but I'm also getting ready to go on the road for the next week. . .so we'll see how I do!
Today's prompt:
Defining Your Creative Mission

Tell us the big “why” behind the creative work you do.  Here are a few questions to consider as you write:

Why do you exist?
What is your purpose here on this earth?
How would you express the “why” behind your creative work in a few short sentences?
What do you want to be remembered for?
Can you think of three or more key words that embody the reason why you create art?
If you were to write a short, memorable, and inspirational t-shirt message about the purpose or mission for your creative work, what would it say?

So, Iwas going to video tape myself singing the first song I ever wrote on my own about 8 years ago with my basic piano playing skills. . .and the day just got away.  So, click here for a faster, a cappella version performed by the group I was part of for a few years (on and off!) The Pacha Mamas.  ENJOY!
The Pacha Mamas


1 comment:

  1. Angela! Thank you so much for that beautiful beautiful song! Love the voices and lyrics. I want more!

    ReplyDelete