Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The 21 Praises of Tara

So I flew home from Cali last Wednesday night and awaiting my arrival was not only Anahata but Prema Dasara, creator of the Mandala Dance of the 21 Praises of Tara.  She had arrived to co-facilitate a weekend of sacred dances and dharma talks with Anahata.  Anahata was integral to her work in many ways for many years- it was a big part of her life and so was Prema until about 5 or so years ago.  So it was a happy reunion.  I, personally, felt really blessed to experience their powerful work together. They really compliment each other's gifts to the world and it was beautiful to see.  I feel really blessed to know two such amazing goddesses!
Anahata Iradah and Prema Dasara creating magic
I also learned more about the universality of the Goddess Tara by reading what Prema wrote on her website!  WOW!

This is White Tara.  Prema has also created a White Tara Dance which she taught us on Sunday.  It was a powerful experience for me and I walked away from the day thinking that maybe I will learn the Mandala Dance of 21 Praises of Tara this year with the dance group here in Atlanta.  I think it will be a powerful contribution to my Goddesspell journey.

Actually, I think it would be a powerful part of anyone's spiritual journey.  So, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment